top of page
Wedding + Premium Wine Packs (2 Wines + Premium Gift Box)
Presentations before the judge
Reservation of a room at the civil registry
2 Argentine witnesses with residence in Buenos Aires
Notary for signature certification
Notary for temporary stay
National certificate for apostille of marriage anywhere
WINE: 2 excellent wines with an amazing gift box as a souvenir.
Prize: U$D 2149
I would like to inform you that you must stay for 10 days due to the timelines of our service to avoid any issues.
First, 25% is paid via bank transfer, and the remaining 75% in cash in dollars in Argentina on the first day of the process, without exceptions (WE ONLY ACCEPT $100 BILLS).
Next, complete all your details to proceed with the reservation, and we will contact you afterward.
bottom of page